Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We finally got our computer back yesterday. It's been in the shop 3 times in the last 5 weeks or so. Best Buy told us if it happens again, they will get us a new computer. It's been the same problem each time. It won't charge. They've changed the mother board twice. It's good to have it back!

Interesting to watch election night, huh? We started with CNN, switched to a recorded SNL Presidental Bash and then back to CNN. I didn't vote for Obama and I was a little worried at first, but after talking to David, I feel much better. I do think he will be good for the mood of the country. I think he will be good for our associations with other countries. I don't think he's going to make any huge changes. There is too much chaos right now for him to be able to do that. We have a government that is balanced. Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches. All meant to work together and to make sure one branch doesn't have all of the power. I hope he is serious about reigning in the government spending (and I do believe he is). As for his questionable associations: he will not have them in his cabinet. We are going to have some rough years, but seriously, would they be less rough if McCain were in charge? I highly doubt it. The republicans have not done a good job in the white house recently and the people know it. The largest increase in government since Lyndon Johnson? Really? Anyway, I've talked to David and prayed about it and I feel fine! I think it's fantastic that we have a black president. I think it says a lot to the rest of the world. Enough about that!

I'm so excited! I'm finally going to spend an evening scrapbooking at the Red Bee! Yea! We have a design team meeting and then after that there is a crop until midnight. I need to get some recent photos printed. I need to get better about posting layouts.

David's brother Daren is coming to visit for a few days this week/weekend. That will be nice. Not sure what we have planned. I'm leaving that up to David.

Well I've got laundry and a dirty bathroom calling my name, so I'm off!

No comments: