Sunday, November 30, 2008

beautiful bright snowflakes




I went shopping on Black Friday and I found these fantastic snowflakes at Michaels. They came in pieces and with the pretty brads. They can be put together however you like the colors. They're bright and sparkly and beautiful! I love them. I love the colors so much, I'm going to buy some new Christmas ornaments in turquoise and gold and green. I've got lots of red already. And I'm buying another package of these snowflakes! I think they are from K & Co and they're $9.99 for a kit that makes 12 snowflakes.

6 comments:

jennalee said...

Stacey- I love those snowflakes. They look really cool. Can't wait to see them on your tree. Thanks for sharing. Can't believe you went shopping on Black Friday.

illyse said...

Hi Stacey,
Just saying hello. I got those K & Co snowflakes too. I thought they were so pretty. I was thinking of using them in my scrapbook pages but I like the decorating idea too! hmmm
Your new "blog look" is quite nice. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. I liked your "from the heart" thankful post. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Those ARE gorgeous!Love them!

scrapnchat said...

Hi Stacey- Cute snowflakes. Meant to tell you I like your new haircut and your new blog layout. I am not great with fancy blogs... Looking forward to seeing you. It has been a long time...Heather

scrapnchat said...

Stacey-Cute snowflakes. I meant to tell you that I like your new haircut, and your blog! I am not good at fancy blogs...I am looking forward to seeing you. It has been a long time...Heather

jennalee said...

Stacy- time for a new post. What are you up to.