Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Finally!

OK, two things: Did you notice my new pic? I've got a new hairstyle again...it's a sickness. About a week ago, I got it cut and weaved. I got ready for work on Monday and had some time to kill before I needed to leave for work so I took some pictures.

Second, we got a new laptop. Our other one had to be fixed 3 times in about 6 weeks and on the fourth time (all for the same issue) they decided to junk it and give us a new one. Thank goodness we bought the warranty. I like this new one much better. I didn't realize I didn't like the other one until we started looking around at the new ones. And I finally got our desktop out of the box it's been packed in for two years (since we moved here) and set it up at our desk. I bought a network cable and hooked it up to our wireless connection. So now we have two computers that have internet access. I know I'm behind the times just getting two computers in the same house, but it's exciting for me!

9 comments:

Diane Owen said...

I have that hair sickness too lately! I like your a lot, so cute! I just posted pictures of my new hair yesterday!

Dion said...

What's the deal? Summer just had hers done on Monday. Styled and all.

Timani said...

Super cute hair Stacey. I like that picture.

Glad your computer is working new. My laptop was fixed a couple of weeks ago after being out of commission for months and it's so nice to have it back!!!! Dan's been sharing his with me. Desktop, does it seem soooo slow? I haven't used ours for 4 years, we disconnected the internet when it went into kid bedrooms.

Dan and Donna said...

Stacey you look so beautiful! Modeling comes next. Hope you are all doing well after all the fires. We are about ready for another vacation in a warm spot!
I want to see Summer's hair as well. Everyone cheer loud for BYU tomorrow!!!!

jennalee said...

Love the new cut, looking forward to our DT dinner.

scrappygal said...

ooh that is some good lookin' hair. I love it. I hope that you are well. It was nice to see you on my blog..a pleasant surprise :)

illyse said...

Hi Stacey!
Thanks for stopping by to say hello! I was on vacation in Florida last week and am catching up. We got home yesterday. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hairstyle!! I wish I was so brave to try new things! It looks darling on you! :)
Sorry you are having computer troubles!

Broken Reality said...

I'm so thrilled you found my blog. The hedgehog is a funny story. Find the post about my christmas letter and it will make more sense! I need to update the blog with some recent stories and posts. Glad you found us! and, I'm thrilled to find you.
ashley

Ann-Marie said...

I love your hair! It is definitely not mousey librarian hair.