Monday, March 26, 2007

A very clean living room

I'm sitting in my very clean living room right now. I vacuumed (even the edges with the edging tool), washed the cover to the dog's bed, sprayed odor control in his corner, rearranged the furniture (I like it so much more), organized some stuff and put it in IKEA containers that look so cute! I spot cleaned the carpet. It's just so clean! I love it!
This weekend there was a garage sale at The Red Bee and I was able to get rid of some stuff that was just taking up room. I didn't have too much, but I made $67 in store credit! Yeah! I realize that at one point I paid for the stuff I just sold (for more than I sold it for...) but it feels like I got free scrapbook stuff! Fun!
I've got a 5 1/2 mile loop that I run 1-2x/week and on Saturday I ran and Lauren and Sara went with me on their bikes. They took little backpacks with some snacks and waterbottles. It was nice to be out enjoying the fabulous weather with my girls! I wish I'd taken a picture of them :(
Have a great day!

No comments: