Tuesday, April 3, 2007

ahhh...spring break!

It's the second day of spring break for the kids. We spent 3 1/2 hours yesterday and 2 hours today at the pool. The kids play in the water and I rest, read and eat snacks! I love it! Yesterday, before going to the pool, we went to a little tiny bookstore that is part of our library. They sell books that have come off of the shelves and also books donated by people specifically for the bookstore. There are several shelves of 10 cent books and lots of 25- and 50-cent books. They also sell some for $1-2. It was really fun! The kids and I found some great treasures. Definitely a place we will be going back to.

1 comment:

scrappygal said...

hey you! How are you? Thanks for leaving me a little note onmy blog :) I am so glad that ou will be making it to the crop ! I am hoping that sooner or later we will get the chnace to really get to know one another. You are such a pleasant person :) Are you going to the BBQ ? Hope to see you there too :)

Christine