Sunday, April 22, 2007

New hair-do and a nap

On Friday I got my hair cut and colored. I love having my hair washed by someone other than me. It feels soooo good! I love my hair. Simone (the hairstylist) added some more blonde and gave me some shape. It's still long with layers, but now I have side-swept bangs. I love it!
Today after church I baked a cake and then took a little nap. So nice! I take a nap pretty much every Sunday. I love my Sunday naps. I usually just curl up in the chair in our family room and sleep while everyone else just does their thing. Sometimes I actually make it to my bed. I watched a little bit of Planet Earth on Discovery channel but since we are DVR-ing it, I am now watching Celtic Woman on PBS. I love the little lady that plays the fiddle and runs around the stage! I need to go give myself a manicure and then get to bed. I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I want to say, I am shocked that you actually have a link to a cooking website on your blog...but I'd like to think that I had a little something to do with that! You do a much better job of keeping your blog updated than I do. I like reading it!

Anonymous said...

Ok I think your nap is long since over...time for an update girly!