Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Oops! Still learning

I thought I'd never get a photo of myself over on the right hand side of this blog! I'm not crazy about the photo, but it's the only one I could find and I didn't want to take time to take another picture. Lazy, I know. I'm learning more and more about this blog stuff! I'm going to put some other photos up. They are of the kids at the beach in Oregon. I love the pictures! I really need to finish dinner, but it can wait until after I post the photos, right?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

The picture of you is really cute!!
Those beach pics are gorgeous too, what a nice day. Hope to see you soon!

DonnaSalazar said...

Hey Stacey... just found your blog and added a link to it from mine. I'm so addicted! I love sharing stuff that I'm doing. The link to my blog is weird but you can get to it from my website www.donnasalazar.com. Let me know what ya think!