Monday, March 19, 2007

it's Monday morning

Ok, here I am on the computer when I've got tons of other things to do! I do have the washer and dryer going and I've unloaded the dishwasher. I also stopped at the store to buy some cold medicine for Dallin and Sara. I'm in my workout clothes so if I'm able to tear myself away from the computer I can jog over to the gym and do my workout. I've got photos spread out all over the floor because I'm in the middle of organizing them (I've been working on that since Thursday!) and I keep telling myself that I'm going to finish that up "today". I didn't do any scrapbooking this weekend. :( Weekend's aren't ususally good scrapping time for me. It's easier to do when everyone is gone at work and school.
One thing that I really want to figure out this week is how to put pictures on here! I've made some cute layouts and have some photos I'd like to share.
Off to the gym!!!!!

No comments: