Saturday, December 1, 2007

Help, please

Does anyone know if I can put a new "banner" at the top of my blog for the holiday season? Is that just an option if you are paying for blog space? I want to make it look more festive, so I've changed the colors to red, green and pink, but it needs more! Anyone?
I'm reorganizing my scrap stuff today. It would probably be a good idea to actually scrap, but nooooo. I've got this idea that once I get everything organized the "right" way, I'll scrap more. We'll see. My plan is to make my Christmas cards this weekend. I've got some gifts to work on and design team stuff that I need to get done. But instead of scrapping, I think I'll organize! Go figure!
From 2:30-5:30 this afternoon, I'm going to be at our church greeting people that come to a Creche Display. This is the first full December we've been here, but apparently this is something our Stake (geopgraphical area that our members live in) has done for the last 15 years and it's well attended by the community. There are hundreds of creche's from all over the world displayed and lots of musical numbers performed by members and non-members of the church. I think we will be visiting it as a family tomorrow (Sunday) night. I guess I'll try to finish up with my organization project so I can go for a run. That's another thing I've got on my list today. I like to go for a run and have Lauren and Sara ride their bikes with me.
Oh, and before I go, some exciting news! (No, we aren't having another baby!) It rained all day yesterday and into the night last night/this morning! Yeah! We really, really needed that rain. I don't know how much it was, but it was a lot for around here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rain? That is your exciting news? I mean, I'm glad you got the rain you needed and all that....but you can't do that to people! LOL

I don't know how to do a banner on these blogs or I would do one too!

Stacey said...

Sorry Debbie! That's as exciting as it's been around here for us. And if you could see how dry everything is, you'd be excited, too! :)

Anonymous said...

i had to play with the photo at the top of my blog. basically it's a photo and i inserted it under "customize" - add element. it's not perfect, but it's close enough. you have to play around with some of the templates to find which works best with whatever photo you use.
good luck :)

Dion said...

Did you work on a photo for your blog? It's pretty easy to do, if you know what you want. The template has a spot for images, etc. I can help if you send me the images or ideas you're looking for.