Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas goodies





The girls and I spent hours baking cookies and then delivered them to some friends from church. Each of us chose one or two kinds of cookies/bars. We ended up with 5 different treats to put on the plates. I hope this becomes a tradition! I've been wanting to have a whole day to bake Christmas cookies, but haven't ever done it. It's a lot of work, but also enjoyable. The boys are going out of town this weekend (to Las Vegas for a bowl game) and I'm hoping to spend this Saturday scrapbooking/paper crafting with the girls.

5 comments:

Diane Owen said...

mmmmmm. Looks tasty! I love making Christmas treats...its the mess afterwards I don't love so much. :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun this weekend-I love having girl only time like that with Sophie!!

illyse said...

How fun! Love all those yummy cookies! Happy Birthday to Dallin! Have a wondeful holiday Stacy!

illyse said...

OOPS! I spelled your name wrong and I know how to spell it! Sorry! I have another friend "Stacy" and I just emailed her and so that spelling was fresh in my mind. Sorry! I am always sensitive to name spellings since mine is so unusual and people always spell it wrong. Anyway.. happy holidays STACEY!! By the way, I also mean WONDERFUL holiday, not wondeful!
DOUBLE OOPS!

echowein said...

I just spent all day baking today! I'm pooped. I only had a 3 year old to help and mostly he just played in the flour. I'll post an entry about it later. It all looks good!