Monday, December 10, 2007

Ahhh, Monday

Today was my day off, so I got quite a bit done. I'm almost done shopping. Now I've got to do some crafting to finish up some gifts and get them wrapped/mailed. Oh, and Christmas cards still need to be written. Dallin's birthday is on Sunday and I did finish that shopping. It's also my dad's birthday on Sunday so I need to get a little gift in the mail to him. That should probably be done no later than Wednesday. Tomorrow is the Relief Society (women's group at church) progressive dinner. After work I'll be preparing some kind of side dish to bring. Hmmmmm...better make a decision quick! I'm thinking scalloped potatoes. It's late and I'm tired (and getting more and more tired thinking about what I need to do this week!). Good night everyone!

No comments: