Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ok, so yesterday went by really fast and I didn't post again. But here I am a day later and posting! Yea!
Our family rode bikes to a farmer's market this morning. We rode for a little over 2 hours. So nice to have everyone together on a beautiful sunny day. We brought pb and j, chips, carrots, drinks and cookies. At the market we bought pita bread, tzatziki, artichoke hummus, apples, oranges and snow peas. We sat on the grass and had a yummy lunch. Of course, I forgot the camera. The kids were glad to hear that I'd left it sitting on the counter.
David got back from Kansas last night. He went for work. PacSun has a distribution center in Olathe and he goes just about once a month, usually for 3 days.
I'm behind (as usual) on Easter stuff. It's Saturday afternoon and I still don't have any food for tomorrow's dinner. I hope someone still has a ham left for me. Here's the menu I'm thinking we will have: ham, rolls, green beans (hopefully fresh...I forgot to pick them up at the farmer's market), mashed potatoes, gravy and sweet potato casserole. These are some random pictures of things we've been up to lately. Lauren experimenting with hair accessories. I love the blue flower. Dallin rode his first century. Notice the 100.97 miles on his bike computer. It took him 6 hours and 15 minutes. Sara playing tennis. Dallin at the beginning of one of his mountain bike races. He's in the middle of the photo looking away from the camera and wearing a black and white Sho-Air kit. Sara making cupcakes. They were cute with frosting grass on top and chocolate eggs in the grass. Happy Easter everyone!




4 comments:

Summer said...

Great pictures! Sounds like a fun day at the farmers'market with a picnic and all. I like Lauren's hair.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back!
Love the pictures.

Timani said...

So cool Dallin...100 miles. Complete awesomeness!

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Natalie said...

YAY!! Thanks for updating!! I thought that was Dallin in the black/white before I read your post. I'm so good. Glad you all are having fun and staying busy!