Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my sister-in-law, Debbie. Soooo, here are seven little known facts about me:

1. I ALWAYS have my toenails polished.

2. I seriouly considered getting my nose pierced when I was 17. I was in Virginia at an Army training school. Thank goodness I came to my senses!

3. Most people probably don't know that I was in the Army National Guard.

4. If I go to see a movie that starts after 9 pm, I usually fall asleep. Sorry David! (This has caused more than one arguement between us!).

5. I like going to meetings. Granted, I don't have to go to meetings for work. And probably because of that, I enjoy going to other meetings.

6. I bought my sewing machine so I could sew on scrapbook pages, not with fabric. I have used it for fabric, I just didn't buy it for that!

7. I LOVE to clean out closets.

Now, I'm tagging my sister-in-law Timani, my friend Echo and my friend Jennifer Lee.

9 comments:

jennalee said...

Can you come clean out my closets, they are a mess.

scrappygal said...

wow you...had no idea the Army national guard...impressive. I hope that you are doing well. BTW I am going to the Sunday crop, can't make the Sat. one as I intended. I know that Sundays are tough for you,but I would love to see you if you can make it.

echowein said...

Ok shocked about the National Guard! I will have to think on the the 7 facts. ;)

Timani said...

When I met Dan you were away at AIT, and I remember thinking she must be a big, strong, mean thing. Dan had told me, "you better be careful, if my sister Stacey doesn't like you, she'll beat you up." (now I'm all too familiar with Dan's sick sense of humor) but then I was a bit worried, although in your senior pictures you didn't look mean. My first impression of you was, "yeah right, what's she going to do me. I can hold her back with my hand on her forehead." :) You are pretty tough, but NOT mean.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, when I first saw you I was surprised by the National Guard thing. But of course I was all prepared to not like you because of the "being so pretty and all". Too bad you are so nice. :-D

I like to clean out closets too!

HI ECHO!

Timani said...

Oh DANG! I've been so busy the last couple of days and tonight it hit me we missed your birthday... Happy belated Birthday!!! Hope it was good.

Rick said...

In all of this list that I've read on various blogs I don't think I've every read, or even ever heard of anyone saying that they like to go to meetings. You are unique.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

So I forgot to ask....who got the apron that Lauren made? It was super cute.

Stacey said...

Sara got the apron!