Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tag!

Illyse tagged me, so here are seven random things about me. I wish I could link her blog to this post, but I'm not very computer saavy!

1. I won't eat an apple or piece of apple if it has touched a paper napkin. It gives me chills just thinking about it! I can't really explain why, though.

2. Vaseline is my favorite lip gloss.

3. I can't sit and watch TV, read or scrapbook if my living room or kitchen is cluttered.

4. I love United States history.

5. I like to read "Whodunits". You know, those short little "2-minute" mysteries that the reader is supposed to try and solve.

6. I have loved Law & Order for about 6 years now.

7. I had malignant melanoma a couple of years ago. The doctors were very surprised because it usually affects people older than me.

4 comments:

illyse said...

Yea Stacey! Thanks for playing along with the "tag". I don't know how to link things together either. I learned some new fun facts about you! See you Friday.

Anonymous said...

I love learning things I don't know about someone-very cute about that apple thing, I have never heard that one! I was going to comment on the vaseline lip gloss thing as it pertains to David, but I know this is a G rated blog so I will refrain.

Anonymous said...

That pie thing is seriously odd. LOL

Jennifer!!! sheesh. You already broke the G-rating...innuendo, mentioning vaseline and David in the same sentence...I mean really!

And girls, the link thing is easy! see the little world with the chain link above where you type? just highlight the word you want to link, click that little picture of the world, and enter the website addy of where to want to link to in the pop-up box. ta da! But do this after you are all done typing what you want to say. If you try to link something and then keep typing afterwards you will make all those words into a link. Hope that is clear.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I read that as apple PIE! LOL
So, ignore my first sentence in that last post.

Edit:
That apple thing is seriously odd!

There that is better.