Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Feelin' crafty

I've had a blank wall staring me in the face and today I saw something in a magazine that I thought would be perfect. I love how it turned out. It was fun to make and easy, too. It's pretty much a copy of what was in the magazine (except for the colors/name). I can't remember the name of the magazine and I'm too lazy to get up and get it. It was from last summer, though. It was some kind of home craft magazine. The frame and mat I've had for a while and right before we moved I spray painted the fram glossy black. The mat was a dark grey and I painted it with Kaiser Craft paints (again, too lazy to go look at the color name). I don't have a large circle punch, so I just traced a circle with a cup on the back of the paper and cut it out. I've got some plans for wall decor in the loft. I'm hoping to get to it tomorrow.


5 comments:

Summer said...

Very cute!

Timani said...

Cute.

Lily saw your profile photo and said, "That's Aunt...uh...Aunt."

Who is that?

"Aunt. Aunt...uh...Aunt." Stacey?

"Yeah, Aunt Stacey! I like her, she's nice."

Stacey said...

I like Lily, too! I think she's nice :)

Anonymous said...

I love this!!!

Chels said...

Oh yeah I think I forgot to tell you this while I was there, but your house is so cute! The whole thing. And especially this thing. I kept staring at it all weekend. And thanks again so much for having me over!