Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm back



Boy, it's been awhile. I've been trying to take my picture-a-day. It's harder than I thought. I've missed a few days, but done pretty well. I'm still waiting for my 365 kit from Creating Keepsakes to be sent.


My book club is going to be reading 1776. I'm picking up my copy from the library tomorrow. Dion, I'm glad to hear you liked it! I haven't started on any of the books from my previous post because I knew our book club would be reading something else.


I was able to attend CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) a few weeks ago. I saw some great new stuff! I loved this display of tubes of paint. I love the colors and the organization of the colors. I want them all!


I'm going to post separately with lots of other goodies I want!
Oh, we're moving! We found a condo nearby that's less than what we're paying for our apartment. We get the keys on the 23rd. We've got a few things that we're selling on craigslist. No need to move things that we aren't going to use. I'm having a difficult time doing housework, because all I want to do is pack things up or get rid of them!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh yay, you got it!! Congrats. Maybe this summer I'll get to come see it!! <3

Stacey said...

Natalie, we'd LOVE to have you visit!

echowein said...

I've been wondering if you had moved! Glad to hear you found a new home....and one that cost less :)

Dan and Donna said...

HI, I'm just getting caught up and missed about 3 of your blogs...so you are moving, too bad we are not closer so that we could help. Don't forget to send your new address! Much love, your favorite (I hope) inlaws...Dan & Donna