Saturday, December 13, 2008

I just purchased a very cool mini album kit from my friend, Donna. She has them for sale on her blog (www.donnasalazar.typepad.com). I'm excited to get it and get started on a little album about the things I love about Christmas. If you are interested in buying one, get it quickly. I think she only has a few.

I've been trying to look for some Christmas gifts at Etsy (www.etsy.com). I want to support the "small" business people as much as possible. Don't get me wrong...I love Target. But if I can find something I want from a smaller place, I'll buy it there. Even if it's a little bit more expensive. I did find a birthday gift for Dallin on Etsy. I'll post a picture of it after he opens it. His birthday isn't until Tuesday, though. Is the suspense killing you? I thought so. But you're going to have to wait.

No comments: