Sunday, September 2, 2007

I'll never let go...




I just finished watching Titanic. I love that movie. It's a great love story and since the major event actually happened, it's even more interesting to me. There is one thing that bothers me about it, though. It's the end after old Rose passes away and ends up in the arms (and lips) of Jack. It's romantic and I cry and I'm happy for them, but then I think about Rose's poor husband. After being married for years and years, doesn't she want to be with him? I know it wouldn't make for as good of a movie, but it still takes a little of the fun away from the end for me. I think I should just try not to think about it and enjoy the tears and happiness I feel for Jack and Rose. Ahhhhh...

I would love to get into Rose's closet (yes, I know she was dressed by a costumer, but pretend with me) and try on everything! Do you think the clothes from 1912 will ever come back in style? Doubtful, isn't it? And her hair! Really...can you get better than Kate Winslet? She has got to be one of the most beautiful women around. And ol' Leo ain't bad either!

1 comment:

Dan and Donna said...

I loved your pictures and reading about your sister...and your feeling after watching Titanic. Looking forward to getting to CA sometime in the next few weeks..just waiting for final confirmation