Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time for a new post

My sister, Ann-Marie posted her menu for the week on Monday. I'm not that advanced. But I can tell you what we are having tonight: pork chops w/mushroom gravy, steamed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, baby corn, onions, green beans), wheat bread and clementines.

After work I came home and cleaned my bathroom and bedroom. Including dusting blinds. I love a clean room!

We have Young Women's tonight. I work with the Mia Maids (14-15 year old girls). We are finishing up a couple of Personal Progress things and then doing some crafts. I'm not in charge tonight so I don't have details. Last week we were combined with all of the YW. I was in charge. We had a Personal Progress "Ketchup" Night. We served tater tots, corndogs and ketchup (and lemonade). We had scriptures, conference copies of the Ensign, the Proclamation, For the Strength of Youth booklets and anything else we thought we might need for the girls to finish an experience. We had about 9 girls show up and all of them finished at least one. Some girls did 2-4 experiences. Some of them got things signed off that they had done, but not had someone initial. I thought it was a great success.

2 comments:

Summer said...

It's fun to hear an update from you. Sounds like things are going well over there.

Ann-Marie said...

Yum! That sounds good. We don't have any pork...maybe chops will go on sale soon!