Wednesday, May 21, 2008





David bought an xtracycle. It's a "thing" that you add onto a regular bike and it makes the bike longer and able to carry up to 350 pounds. There are bags that you can put stuff in and a seat that will hold two people (in addition to the driver). It's awesome! David took Sara to the beach on Saturday. They took towels, a beach umbrella, snacks, blanket, books/magazines. They left our house around 8:30 am and didn't get home until 6 pm. They rode a total of 30 miles! Sara loved it. I think this is something we will do on a Saturday with all of us. Not all on the extracycle, though!

5 comments:

scrappygal said...

now how cool is that...being a bicycle widow myself...I can surely appreciate this :)

Hope that you are doing well !

Natalie said...

Wow, how fun! And Sayuh looks SO CUTE as always!

Diane Owen said...

I love those pictures. Looks like they had a great day together, so fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so cool! Now I want one. Oh wait, I'd need a decent bike first wouldn't I?

Dan and Donna said...

I love the pictures and Sara and Dave look so happy. What a fun thing for them to do together. We're back in San Francisco!