Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy

Here are some things that make me happy:

1. made beds
2. a spic and span laundry room and empty hampers
3. vaccum lines in my carpet
4. clean window/sliding door tracks
5. dinner in the crock pot
6. 1.5 hour hike w/two friends and my dog

I had a very productive day today. I even rode my bike to drop off the dry cleaning and went to Sara's classroom and read 5 stories to the students for Read Across America! I also watch the movie "The Queen", which I had checked out from the library. Then I returned the movie and some others books. I checked out three books: The Second Time Around by Mary Higgins Clark, Someday My Prince Will Come by Jerramy Fine (a book about her wanting to marry royalty and trying her darnedest to do it!) and A Simple Plan by Scott Smith (it was made into a movie that I didn't see).
Anyway, I'm feeling very good about all I was able to accomplish! I hope to keep up the momentum for the whole week.

9 comments:

Timani said...

GOOD JOB!

Timani said...

AHHH, I see you've changed your settings...good job.

Summer said...

Wow, what a nice day! Did you have dinner in the crock pot and vacuum lines in your carpet,etc. yesterday, as well? I remember your loaned me several Mary Higging Clark books when I was on bedrest one time - and I really liked them.

Diane Owen said...

I love productive days, they are the best!

Dan and Donna said...

Wow..what a great weekend and day. I sometimes just wish I could be along for the ride! I wish I had my bike here as we have some great bike paths by the water. Oh well! maybe another time! Have a wonderful week...and squeeze those great kids for us.

Anonymous said...

Wow, good job! I can't say I did that well myself. Kids were home today...I did make dinner! But I made it yesterday for today. LOL I'm still counting it as something accomplished today though.

jennalee said...

That sounds like a wonderfully happy day.

scrappygal said...

Oh yes...sounds good to me...but don't come to my house because it might just make you crack. I am not so great at keeping it all up. Eek...it is something that I wish I was better at !

Anonymous said...

Go girlie...I wish I had just as much accomplished. Maybe soon. Hope we can get together and scrap soon. Take care.
Jenn